Hard-shell cabin suitcase
A beautiful yet durable suitcase designed to elevate life on the go. Made with lightweight polycarbonate, an aluminium lock frame and leather detailing.
Get it as early as December 14
37cm (14.5 inches)
55cm (21.6 inches)
23cm (9 inches)
Premium Italian leather detailing
Handmade by a team of artisans, our leather is characterised by its smooth surface and natural finish.
Durable aluminium lock frame
The metal frame is hard-wearing and incorporates secure combination locks, ensuring your valuables remain protected at all times.
Silent Japanese spinner wheels
Offering 360° manoeuvrability without any unwanted noise. Made by Hinomoto, the gold standard brand in wheel manufacturing.
- Astrid Weller B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Carry-onI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper
Very elegant and nice
- Aldo G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Carry-onI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality
It’s just a good quality product what else is there to say
- Kevin W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Carry-onI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for short trip
Used the Carry-on for two short trips over 3 and 4 days.
Size is perfekt and enough.
Quality definetly outstanding and without any problems.
I would buy it again.
- Daniella E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Carry-onI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Amazing details. Beautifully crafted, and high quality all the way.
I like that it is understated and not flashy, but clearly great quality and well made.
- Henry K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Carry-onI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoRefined, elegant, light weight, and durable
A fantastic combination of modern materials and refined luxury - this suitcase is deceptively light for it's durable nature and is able to endure the rigors of travel as metal would but at a fraction of the weight.
The polycarbonate body flexes instead of bending, allowing for it to endure stresses that another suitcase would not be able to while still returning to it's original shape (on my last flight it was handled roughly while being loaded on the plane and managed to come out without a scratch on it)
The accent leather gives a sleek "quite luxury" look to the piece - instantly standing out without being overbearing. It is a perfect balance of minimal and elegant.