The Luggage Set
ColourGrey / Cognac
In Stock Low stockGet it as early as March 5
The Luggage Set includes one cabin and one checked case. This matching set gives you flexibility for all occasions, from impromptu overnighters to lengthier tours. Order together to save.
A match made at 40,000ft
No cameras, please. Be the envy of your fellow travellers with a pristine matching luggage set.
Premium materials, pristine ride
Robust polycarbonate shells and hardwearing aluminium frames keep our travel cases in action for longer. So you don't need to worry about bumps in the road.
360° spinner wheels
Glide from the airport to the hotel lobby without any unwanted noise. Made by Hinomoto, the Japanese gold standard brand.
Seamless packing experience
The hardest part of travelling made easier. Two sets of integrated straps and a removable compression pad minimalise your load and maximise packing space.
- V RIPPEL D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Luggage Set LargeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous, but some design improvements needed
The luggage set is gorgeous and seems sturdy so far. The wheels are very smooth to roll, open/close mechanism is precise and reassuring, and the compressor belts are useful and well positioned. No space is wasted also.
Now a few improvement points I'd like to suggest:
1) The handle is a bit bulky, with one boxy edge that makes it harder to slip a backpack / briefcase in. Also, when carrying two of them back to back, the two handles don't fit together well, and become very large to wrap my fingers around (and I have big hands). So, in summary, slimmer handles with round corners.
2) When extended, the telescopic handle does not hold position. Even without pressing the button, it can be pushed down. I'd prefer a lock mechanism that keeps it in place (fully extended) unless I press a button
3) For the large bag, you need to add a handle on the bottom side. Loading a 25kg large bag to a car, without a second handle to hold (e.g. where the wheels are) is cumbersome. It forced me to either get help or hold on the wheels or corners, where there's not a good grip.
- Faith E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Luggage SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago👍
- Leif P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Luggage SetI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReddy to travel
Nice and professional luggage set. need some air mile to get a full reiew but looking forward to next trip.
- Geoff O.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Luggage SetRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoLuggage set
In general I like the product, but very unhappy that you charged my card back in November for a backpack that you’re not delivering until February. You’re clearly a company of little integrity.
- Ronnie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Luggage SetRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoUpmarket
There is mo doubt that this set gets attention from fellow travellers because it does look and feel like an upmarket travel set. Very easy to manoeuvre and just simply glides though all the customs halls and corridors. I was disappointed not to get a set of keys in case I have forgot my combination. the answer I hit was that every airport will someone who can open it for me. What if the scenario happens once you reach our final destination?
The luggage itself is heavy so you could easily exceed your baggage allowance. Not again