The Key Organiser
In StockGet it as early as March 6
The Key Organiser is a slim leather pouch that neatly organises and carries 2-6 keys. It's the solution to messy, loud and pocket-nagging keychains. There is a hole at the bottom of the leather fold to add car keys or an AirTag using a key ring.
The simple act of opening doors is about to get a whole lot more enjoyable: no more clambering for that all-important key.
Italian vachetta leather
Our vachetta is vegetable-tanned using centuries-old techniques, giving it a luxuriously smooth and natural finish that's sure to catch the eye.
From chaos to order
Keychains are loud, messy and prone to scratching whatever they come into contact with. Solve all three problems with The Key Organiser.
- Tommy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoFunctional luxury
Firm but buttery leather for all length/key sizes. Brass finishing is high quality and robust.
Perfectly quiet luxury
- Parmavir S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoKey Organiser
Excellent key holder and very stylish. Bought after watching The Chaps Guide on YouTube!
- Asim S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLuxury, quality and great product
Love the CF key organiser. Looks beautiful really classy and a real statement piece. Love how the item came packaged which is a reflection on the quality of products this company produces.
A big shout out to the staff at CF, really professional and great customer service. I’m a returning customer and cannot fault the overall experience.
- Naxos F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThat's why I purchased it!
Fits my needs for everyday use without having to carry several keys! Very organized & lightweight...
- Alexey V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoKey organiser
The materials and design are very nice.
The only concern was the printed initials that were a bit skewedCarl Friedrik US1 year agoHi Alexey, Thank you for your review and I'm sorry the letters were not straight! This is all done by hand so sometimes it can be less than perfect. Are you able to send through a picture so we can help you find the best solution for you? My best, Lizzy