Leather weekend bag
An all-leather weekender that carries the getaway essentials in style. The upright construction ensures the elegant shape remains intact.
In StockShips within two working days.
49cm (19.3 inches)
25cm (9.8 inches) excluding handles
24.5cm (9.6 inches)
2.2kg (4.7 lbs)
Italian Vachetta leather
The traditional style leather characterised by its smooth surface and natural finish. Italian heritage.
Made in Italy
In Florence, every bag in the Palissy family is handmade by a small team of artisans — masters of their craft.
Every tooth in the zip has been individually brushed and polished before being assembled on the chain.
The distinctive curved profile gives the Palissy a unique character, as well as optimising the carrying space.
- Stevan V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat quality, slightly smaller than expected
I love the Weekend bag, just wish it was a little bit larger. Otherwise it's great!
- FidelisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful
An amazing bag. It is made with love and class in mind.
I fell in love from the first day saw it in a store. Another great addition to my Carl Friedrik collection.
- Jason E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPalissy Weekend
A great looking bag, it’s easy to pack and light weight enough to carry through the airport. It’s holding its shape well, and should be a great investment piece for travel for many years.
- Valerie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWeekend bag
Fantastic my husband loves it
- CustomerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful bag, but faulty zipper
The bag is lovely, great quality leather, perfect size for packing for (go figure) a weekend. However, the zipper on mine is faulty—some teeth missing and maybe slightly misaligned, which makes it very difficult to close all the way. Had to fight with it every time. Unfortunately didn’t notice it until 1st use, which was a month or so after receiving it; and the order lookup system is impossible to use if you can’t find your order number.